Experienced Personal Injury Representation in South Carolina
In a matter of seconds, an accident can cause catastrophic injuries, possibly changing peoples’ lives forever. When any negligent, careless or reckless actions contributed to the accident, however, the impacts can be intensified, potentially making it far more difficult for the injured people to start picking up the pieces.
In these situations, the Columbia attorneys at Chappell, Smith & Arden want injured people to know that we are here for them, ready to vigorously advocate their rights to justice and compensation. Skilled at holding negligent parties accountable in any legal setting, our lawyers have the experience and resources necessary to successfully resolve even the most complicated personal injury claims.
Let our seasoned lawyers help you maximize your financial recovery after you have suffered a personal injury.
The Personal Injury Practice at Chappell, Smith & Arden
At Chappell, Smith & Arden, our attorneys have decades of experience bringing various types of personal injury cases to successful resolutions, including (but not limited to) those involving:
- Motor vehicle accidents, including auto accidents and motorcycle accidents
- Trucking accidents
- Railroad accidents
- Defective or dangerous products
- Nursing home neglect and abuse
- Catastrophic injuries, including traumatic brain injuries
- Wrongful death.
Our lawyers always tailor their services to meet our clients’ needs and the specific details and challenges of their cases. Some of the things our attorneys may do as they build injured people the strongest possible personal injury claims include (but are not limited to):
- Conducting our own investigations into the accidents or incidents central to cases
- Compiling all available evidence
- Retaining expert witnesses, such as doctors, investigators, accident reconstructionists and/or others
- Aggressively defending our clients’ rights in any legal setting
- Standing up to even the most formidable opponents on behalf of our clients.
Our Columbia attorneys are fierce litigators, as well as skilled negotiators, making them effective at securing the best possible outcomes for various types of clients and personal injury cases.
We Provide the Highest Quality Personal Injury Representation
At Chappell, Smith & Ardent, our attorneys’ experience with personal injury cases is backed up by their commitment to their clients. Dedicated to always providing injured people with personalized legal services, our lawyers are known for:
- Being accessible and responsive – Our lawyers are available to address our clients’ concerns as their cases proceed, and we will always promptly respond to our clients’ calls/emails so that they can get the answers they need as soon as possible.
- Keeping our clients up-to-date about the status of their cases – Our attorneys keep our clients involved in and informed about their cases so that they always know how their cases are progressing and so that they know what their best options are at every step.
Contact a Columbia SC Personal Injury Lawyer at Chappell, Smith & Arden Attorneys at Law
If you have been injured as a result of another party’s negligent or careless actions, contact a Columbia SC personal injury lawyer at Chappell, Smith & Arden to find out more about your potential case and your best options for financial recovery.
Call our firm at (803) 779-2126 or email us via the contact form on this page to set up a free, no obligations initial consult with one of our lawyers. During this meeting, you can get more information about your rights, as well as how we can help you.
From our six office locations throughout South Carolina, our attorneys provide the highest quality legal services to injured people and families in Columbia, Alken, Camden, Sumter, Orangeburg, Greenville, Florence, Beaufort, Irmo, Spartanburg, Myrtle Beach, Hilton Head Island, West Columbia, Rock Hill, Charleston, Lexington, Winnsboro, Summerville, and throughout South Carolina.